<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u0S9_uyCYFk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
If you have
- Always bring your retainer to your appointments.
- Retainer replacements are expensive, but with proper care they will last for years!
- Remove your retainer when you go swimming.
- Keep retainers away from hot water, hot car dashboards, pockets, the washing machine, and napkins.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your retainer, or if you feel that it needs to be adjusted, just call us! We are happy to help you!